Monday, November 5, 2007

Oh Monday...

Well, this weekend was spent just relaxing and cleaning. It was nice, it's been a while since we had a quiet weekend with nothing major to accomplish! I got a little bit of scrapbooking done, I'm working on a circle chipboard album for Micah (from the November kit). I think he's really going to like it!

Micah told me that he has a friend named Ben and evidently he taught Micah to pull the neck of his shirt down and say, "I'm buff." *rolling my eyes over here*

It was funny though, here was our conversation:


"Mom, I said that once with Ben on the bus."
"Why did you say that Micah, you're so goofy."
"I said it twice actually."
"Twice? You guys are weird" :)
"Actually I said it 10 times."

hehehehe :)
Oh, and I'm so happy for daylight savings time right now! I got up at 6:45 and was actually awake because it wasn't dark out. hooray! Let's see how long this lasts....

Here's some fun pics I took of Alexis when I took her to Mc Donald's last week to play.

No comments: