Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Moving to Nebraska

For those of you that haven't heard yet (that care ;) ), we're moving to Kearney, NE at the end of December! Levi accepted a position with the State of NE at a youth rehab and treatment center and I'll be preparing to go back to finish my degree at UNK this fall.

It will be crazy moving a few days after Christmas, but if you know us, you'll remember that it will actually be the THIRD time we've done that in the last 4 years...hehe :)

Levi graduates December 15th, this is actually his last week of regular classes and then finals are next week. My mom will be flying in on the night of the 13th to stay for a week or so and then she and my brother Neil will be going back to NE. Neil has lived here in Jackson for the past 14 months or so, and he accepted a job offer in Scottsbluff as a roofing foreman for a guy he used to work for.

That's about it for now I guess!

No comments: